Saturday, October 1, 2016

I Heart U

Are you excited to see Ike's are TWO days in a row?  Well, here's an awesome image from Ike's Art that I am using for the current contest over on the current challenge at the YSBP Challenge blog!  our great sponsor is Ike's Art and I have this fun image called Heart of Bones.  How awesome is that?  I paired that image with some gorgeous papers from Paper Temptress and some stunning lace I got in Turkiye.  This card is giant, at 8.5" wide and 5.5" high (half a cardstock sheet folded).

Check out the wonderful contest we are having at Your Scrapbook Place, share any newly crafted project with us and check out all of our projects this month (click here).  I am using some gorgeous papers from Paper Temptress on this fun card, The card base and image are done on Neenah Solar White Classic Crest.  The black cardstock is a wonderful textured paper called felt grandee black.  The transparency comes from Hambly Studio Overylays and is called White Hanging Heliconias.  I totally recommend going with the 6x6" assortment packs as they are just perfect for greeting card making.


8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

looks fantastic Holley
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

This is one awesome card Holley. The image is great and just love your background. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Holley.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A brilliant card Holley and a fabulous image xx

ike said...

This is really gorgeous Holley and your colouring on my image is amazing. I love the layout design on this card and that lace is divine !! :-)
Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to come and Sponsor you all.

Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Unknown said...

Great image Holley and a fabulous card. Cathy x

Tracy Welham said...

Love this unusual image, great card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x