Friday, October 7, 2016

Box Project

So I have been super busy for the last several weeks making things for my church's Bazaar, but I wanted to share this fun project that I did a while ago for a family member.  I made her a cute little box using a wonderful stamp from Sweet Pea stamps, which has since close :(

Here's some photos of the finished box




she just loves elephants, so I put a stuffed elephant inside along with some bath items.

Here's the plain box that I got at the Dollar store, so strong and sturdy and EASY to make a great gift from them.


Cheers, Holley

13 comments:

cebelica said...

This is wonderful. Such a great idea to alter one of the dollar store boxes. I love the result.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous image and box Holley
Gr Karin

Tracy Welham said...

A fabulous idea and it looks so stylish now. I love the cute elephant. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous idea and loving the decoration. What a cute elephant too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous box Holley, great decoration and just love that elephant. Hugs Jennifer xx

Laine said...

Beautiful box Holley and sure to be treasured.
Laine
xx

Andree said...

Oh my Holley! That's a beautifully decorated box. The elephant image is wonderful and I love all the hanging trinkets around the box. The stuffed elephant toy is adorable xx

Lori m said...

Stunning box, hugs, Lori m

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning box I love the elephant. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Katie said...

Gorgeous altered box

Unknown said...

What a lucky friend Holley, a stunning box hun, hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

thats a briliant little box, love the beading

Unknown said...

Beautiful box Holley, the elephant is gorgeous. Cathy x