Saturday, July 14, 2018

Anna Griffin, part 1

I got some fun card making kits.  It's been really difficult in the months of late May and June (yes, I do my cards that far in advance) to be crafting without an elbow.  Even coloring has been a real challenge.  You'd be surprised how much you use your non-dominant hand for.  Even using my die cut machine often takes two hands!!  So, that being said, I got myself some fun card making kits in which I could still be having fun creating.

Here's the first of two cards from a fun Anna Griffin kit (I didn't get if off amazon, I am just showing you what the kit looks like).  Locally they had these kits at Tuesday Morning for about $3.


5 comments:

Susan T. said...

What nice cards. In addition to the convenience, kits can give you good ideas for embellishments and designs. Hope your elbow is feeling much better.

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous, I love the images and designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Holley, these are gorgeous! I have not seen such kits before! Very nice out come with your kit cards! You make your cards way in advance, smart idea!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet, Holley xoxo

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
hugs