Sunday, July 22, 2018

Mini Calendars

Here's some fun stamped images that I used for handmade calendars (clockwise)

The first on is a wonderful Istanbul stamp that my DH bought me for my birthday (he got it on Amazon) 

The second one is a hilarious sentiment from Funny Bones (Riley&Company)  it says "Whoever created the phrase, "The best part of waking up" ...is stupid!

The third one on the top row is a cute little Pixie Post image.

The bottom on is a Grumplings from Taylored Expressions that says "My new exercise routine: Diddly Squats"  HA!! that is just too funny


5 comments:

Fikreta said...

Wonderful calendars!

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are lovely Holley

Susan T. said...

Cute calendars-great gifts!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Holly!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo