Thursday, July 5, 2018

Hello

Hello everyone!  Here's a wonderful stamp today from Lili of the Valley plus some amazing lace from Turkiye.  As I am sure you can guess I am having a field day in Istanbul buying lace right now. I just love it.  So many beautiful designs and different looks. I love it on cards as much as I love buttons!

Hope you are having a great summer time.  I miss the kiddos at school and I hope they are also having a fun summer. I know I will be so surprised when I see them next year at how much each of them has grown over just three months of summer time.  Have a great day everyone!

Cheers, Holley

11 comments:

Susan T. said...

What an adorable card! The lace is stunning! Hope you are having a wonderful time.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and adore the lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Adorable card and love your use of lace. I'm sure the students are missing you too Holley! Shabneez x

Kate M said...

Beautiful card, beautiful lace - Wish I was there with you in the lace shops!!
xx

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Holley. Sweet image and beautiful lace xx

Sylvia said...

Love the lace and the so sweet image, gorgeous card Holley.

Sylv xx

Janet Packer said...

Great card and that lace is stunning Holley.

Kathy said...

Pretty! That lace is fab!

Laine said...

Stunning card Holley. Enjoy your holiday!
Laine
x