Friday, July 13, 2018

Cute doggy

 Here's a super cute doggy from Sweet Pea stamps.  I so miss this wonderful company.  This cutie was designed by Fernanda Orvec (stamp artist) and all her stamp profits went to a charity for dogs.  How sweet was that?  I just love her cute little dog stamps.

Hope you are having a wonderful July, I should be out and about in Turkiye now, I am making a trip called the 7 Churches of Revelations, where I am visiting the churches in the Book of Revelations in the Bible. (or the remains of these churches, they are all in Turkiye, which was formerly Rome at the time).

4 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable xoxo

Susan T. said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

The card is adorable...and your trip sounds amazing! I hope you share photos later on!

Rhonda Miller said...

I love the adorable dog. Your card is cute.