Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Happiness

Here's a wonderful image from Lizzy Love today. I adore her stamps.  This wonderful sentiment comes with the stamp. "There's nothing quite as magical as when our 2 hearts united a burning ball of desire our love was ignited!"  I added an additional sentiment to the card, "Happiness."

I am thinking of my DH when I posted this card. I hope he's having a wonderful time at home and celebrating the 4th of July with his day off.  Huge hugs and kisses babe! Thanks so much for buying me this ticket!

10 comments:

Susan T. said...

Beautiful card, beautiful sentiment. Hope you are having a wonderful trip.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. I bet you are having a wonderful time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kate M said...

Another fabulous card for your DH, hope he appreciates all these! Great idea.
xx

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute.

Angie said...

Great card. Thanks for playing over at Oddball Art Co Blog Challenge.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet xoxo

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Such a cute card. Love it.
Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge.
Hugs, Tina – DT
Oddball Challenge

Gail Hutchinson said...

A gorgeous card. Thank you for using one of our images and good luck in our challenge. Gail DT

Lizzy Love said...

So cue Holley!!! I love your coloring, amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps Challenges!