Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Do I go with this card for his birthday?

Thought of perhaps a sexy card for the DH's bday this year, but hmmmm, I am still looking through my stamps to decide.  At any rate, I made this card with him using a stamp from Slinky Tarts.  I think they have since changed their name, but I don't recall what the new name is. If anyone knows that, please just leave a comment for me.

Also using some great Turkish Lace on this card.  Really makes me miss being in Turkiye but they much like us, are completely closed down, in their homes.  Their kids have a TV channel which shows school everyday and they do computer time with their teachers.  It's like the whole world has all stopped at once together.  May we all pray this comes to an end by 2020.

Prizes available--Blog candy was announced, be sure and sign up -- HERE
(current count is over 998,500!!)

Did you see the prizes?
https://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/guest-designer-yvonne-plus-heres-prizes.html

12 comments:

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card and image. Hugs Danka

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley your hubby is going to love this card. That is a fabulous image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

I am sure your hubby is going to love this very beautiful card. The image is wonderful and love the card layout.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Larisa said...

It is very sexy.. I would never give it to anybody..

KarinsArtScrap said...

olalalalalalalalala Holley you know I like this so do my hubby [ lol ] gorgeous card
Gr Karin

Susan T. said...

Perfect husband birthday card!

Linda Vigil said...

Lol, so cute. Yes this is a husband's birthday card! Go for it! :)

yvonne 3D said...

Great card for a men love the colors to.XX

lora said...

It looks greate.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sassy! xoxo

monique said...

beauty

Fikreta said...

so great and fun!