Thursday, May 7, 2020

Moms

Here's a card for the Moms out there.  I know this upcoming weekend is mother's day, so I thought I would share this care today. "Dear Mom, Thanks to you I turned out this Awesome."  LOL, so I guess perhaps it's a bit of a laugh for both moms and their kids, I mean, I am awesome, but you know....

Happy Mother's day to all the mom's out there. I hope you have a special weekend with your family.

Prizes available--Blog candy was announced, be sure and sign up -- HERE

15 comments:

Larisa said...

it looks great!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. Mother's Day here was back in March. That was the last time we saw our daughter and son-in-law. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Beautiful card! I love the sentiment !

Karthikha said...

This is so pretty :)

Gaye said...

Very sweet!

lora said...

Brilliant ... Lovely card ..

Linda Simpson said...

Such a beautiful card, love the sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Linda Vigil said...

So pretty and, love that sentiment!!! :)

Karenladd said...

Love this fun sentiment...and yes you ARE awesome!!

Shabneez said...

Great Sentiment Holley! Shabneez x

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Great sentiment, I love it.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Holley xoxo

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

yvonne 3D said...

Beautiful Mother's day card I have made also one for my Mom.XX

monique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.