Thursday, May 21, 2020

I'm tired of this virus!

Here's an awesome image from Ike's Art.  Add with it a funny saying that I typed up on my computer. I think the attitude on the cat goes well with the attitude of this sentiment.  I'm tired of this virus!  I know we are all tired of this virus and the effect that it is having on the whole world!  All the death and devastation it has caused people, physically emotionally and financially.

Huge hugs out there to everyone who has been effected by it. I pray we will all pull TOGETHER as one and get through all this together.

Two winner items went in the mail today:  Jeanie Ellis and Jean M.

11 comments:

lora said...

Oh, such a beautiful cat can't be tired.. :) Nice card!

Gaye said...

My grandniece said she hasn't seen her friends since this whole collufal started. She agrees with the cat!

Susan T. said...

Cute- my sentiments exactly!

Karthikha said...

I like the color scheme here, and yes the sentiment goes perfect for these days! Wish everything is back to normal soon😊 Or maybe nature wants to be normal for a while too!

Linda Vigil said...

Great card Holley! :)

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Holley xoxo

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card. I love it. I hope we all get through this too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. The look on the kitty's face is so perfect for the sentiment.

Gwyneth said...

The cat's face says he's thoroughly disgusted. Perfect for the sentiment. Great card.
GG

Suzanne H said...

Great image to match that sentiment!

ike said...

Excellent !! I totally agree with the kitty. :-)
Thank you for using one of my images Holley.
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges =^..^=
I hope you and all your family are well.
Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog