Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Dream. Live. Repeat

This is one of the cutest images in a cool set of stamps sold at Notturno Digital Arts on Etsy.  Check out her stamps and other works HERE.  Then you can drop by her Facebook group and get some adorable freebie images like this one! (click here).

Hope you liked this black and white theme card with some wonderful Turkish lace to go with it.  Have a great day!  I am now up to walking 8 miles a day...getting ready for that long walking vacation. I told my DH that I just wanted to be able to go anywhere I wanted and not to be stopping and quitting just because I can't "walk" anymore, lol!

The following items got mailed today:  Kelly J, Larisa V(2items), Karin (2 items), Linda S,  Gaye V

12 comments:

lora said...

what a cute stamp.. I like all :)

Larisa said...

Good card with nice papers and others..

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Cute card - I really like the black and white.

Jean said...

This is darling!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Gaye said...

The Turkish lace is fabulous!

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet and so lovely Holley

thanks let you know when it has arrived

Gr Karin

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a cutie! Love the black and white! xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and that lace is fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Linda Vigil said...

Adorable card, Holley. Love the black and white and that lace!

Shabneez said...

Another adorable image Holley! Shabneez x