Saturday, May 30, 2020

Toilet Paper, anyone?

Here's a wonderful stamp from The Cat's Pajamas using a great digi stamp set that they gave out in their store for free!  This adorable stamp comes from the Social Distancing Set, find it HERE.  I made this cute card for their contest this month, click HERE for that.

Hope you enjoyed this funny card today.  I will say my local grocery store, the neighborhood one that is just a block away (not the mega store that is a couple miles from here) STILL only has like 1 small selection of toilet paper.  Seriously people?

9 comments:

Larisa said...

Good job! So funny card.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a brilliant card. I do love that image. I am so glad that getting toilet paper is no longer a problem. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Fabulous! Black, white and red really pop!

Dana M said...

Love it! Fabulous card and super cute image.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Lol! I love it! How cute is that? xxx

Linda Simpson said...

A fun card, the image made me giggle.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

hahahahaha fun and great card Holley
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute xoxo

Fikreta said...

super fun!