Sunday, May 3, 2020

Love you

Sharing this darling card from a Kit by SEI.  I just love their kits, they make lovely cards with good quality supplies, come with clear instructions, leave you extra materials and it's really easy to go off on your own and make whatever you may want with them!

May is LOVE month as it is my DH's bday in the middle (well ok, the 13th), so I guess I need to plan something special.  Hmmmm, wonder what I should do?

DID YOU MISS THE PRIZES on Holley's Blog, it's for hitting 1 Million blog hits?

Prizes available by leaving a comment HERE 

14 comments:

Larisa said...

Very beautiful papers and a whole card.

Susan T. said...

Cute card, great kit. I like that you get extra supplies - it gives you more options.

Gaye said...

Sweet and simple

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the layout and lace bow.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

lora said...

This is so lovely card!

Linda Vigil said...

So pretty! I have SEI kits I have never used, you have inspired me again!

Gwyneth said...

Another very prety card Holley. You make such varied styles of cards it's always a pleasure to pop over for a look.
GG

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet xoxo

Kathy said...

So pretty, Holley! love that lace

Karthikha said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the papers and your design! <3

yvonne 3D said...

Lovely card Holley.XX

monique said...

pretty