Sunday, May 31, 2020

Will you be my Quarantine?

Will you be my Quarantine?  I am guessing a lot of people have suddenly gotten a lot CLOSER to their loved ones.  LOL!  For some it was good for others, hmmm, not so much.  For me and my DH, it's been good.  We get along great and it's nice to have him around all the time.  He can easily and productively work from home.
I love this adorable set, it's free at the Cat's Pajamas website, it's called the Social Distancing Digi, check it out HERE.  They also have a great contest every month called the TCP Tuesday Challenge, join in!

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute image and lovely card Holley

me and my hubby are just like one so we have no problems [ lol ].

Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley I love this card. Me and my hubby make a great team. We are okay and we are helping others. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Since I am retired, my hubby and I spend time together already. I have missed travelling, though.

Linda Simpson said...

Since I retired and hubby is semi retired we spend quite a bit of time together. I must say it has been fabulous having him home, will miss him when he goes back to work. Love the card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Another fun card xoxo

Fikreta said...

so fun and cute!