Saturday, November 21, 2015

Autumn Love

Here's a fun Pumpkin theme card using the cutest little kitties from Tiddly Inks. I just adore this sweet image.  I am using pumpkins in my image, pumpkin printed paper, pumpkin bling, and a pumpkin shaker.  How much more pumpkin can you get?
Have a great pumpkin day everyone.  Let me ask, do you like to eat pumpkin?  do you have a favorite pumpkin food (other than pie)?  The other day I had pumpkin cheesecake gelato.  Other than that--hmmm, this season I have had Pumpkin bread, pumpkin walnut bagels with pumpkin cream cheese, pumpkin chocolate bar, pumpkin caramels, oh, pretzels dipped in pumpkin choc., of course, pumpkin pie....that's all I can think of so far...

How about you?  what pumpkin things am I missing out on?

11 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Oh so cute and beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Well Holley it's a wonder you don't look like a pumpkin (or maybe you do hahaha). A fabulous card. I adore the bling..just fab and the image is so cute x

Melody Strahan said...

Cute card! I like pumpkin and black bean soup. I also like pumpkin empenadas, pumpkin ice cream and pumpkin pancakes!

Jan said...

Aw this is fab Holley xx Jan

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A super sweet card Holley and an adorable image. We only see pumpkins over here about a week before Halloween so there's not much opportunity to experiment with recipes. I don't think I've ever tasted it xx

Unknown said...

Super card Holley, love all your autumnal colours hun, hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Never tasted pumpkin Holley as Andree said we inky see them around Halloween. Your card is fab and love those pumpkin kittens. Hugs Jennifer xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

oh yeah! there's a few things I forgot! pumpkin empendas!! yum. Never had pumpkin and black bean soup though

Dawn said...

Looks great Holley!
I love the little shaker section!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Laine said...

Such a sweetie Holley and great for the season. I love pumkin, but mostly in pie. I like to roast squash in my veggie trays!
Laine
xxx