Thursday, November 5, 2015

Let your heart speak

Here's a stunning image from Sweet Pea stamps artist Ching Chou Kuik called Hello Magnolia that I added with gorgeous papers from Paper Temptress today to create this beautiful card.  I embellished with simple border punches and wonderful sequins.

The base of the card is a beautiful orche color called Tuscan Sun.  I added some navy cardstock called Blue Basis on each side and used a Martha Stewart border punch.  I printed out my image on Neenah Solar White Classic Crest paper and layered it on Basis Black. Then I trimmed out the image again.  The sentiment is from Cosmo Crickett.

I think this simple card turned out very elegant and she's just perfect for those forlorn teens as well as friends who just need a friend's touch.

Cheers, Holley

11 comments:

Melody Strahan said...

Lovely image! I love the ochre and navy together too!

Linda Simpson said...

Such a beautiful card Holley, the image is gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card and image. Your coloring is superb!

Jan said...

Fabulous xx Jan

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love the beautiful image. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A lovely card Holley and a beautifully coloured image xx

Unknown said...

very pretty, pity she is so "sad" in the eyes.
kaye G

Anonymous said...

Heoley she is absolutely beautiful, a gorgeous image and love the papers and the colours.

Hugs Erin xx

Laine said...

She is a beauty Holley. Love this sweet image and your fabulous card construction.
Laine
xx

Brawny x said...

Wow she's stunning Holley. Fab card x

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Holley, a super image, beautifully colours, hugs xxx