Monday, November 9, 2015

You are sew fine!

Here's an awesome image from Bugaboo.  The challenge this week at Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge is to include some real or faux stitching on your card.  As you can see, I did a little of both!  I added some faux stitching all the way around the border of my card and I added a flag banner on the top left of the card. 

This wonderful image from Bugaboo is called JJ Sewing Tape Measure.  She's just TOO fun.  I added a funny sentiment, "You are sew fine!" Then I used little tiny button shaped brads on the card.  Sweet.  I hoep you will go check out our challenge at Outlawz Monday Greetings, as always, be sure to include a sentiment on your card.

10 comments:

Melody Strahan said...

Too cute! I love the sentiment. How many challenges do you typically do every week? I'm just curious...

Linda Simpson said...

So cute and loving the tape measure and bunting.
Hugs
Linda xxx

reclaimed wood dining table uk said...

It's a wonderful card! And I love the sentiment. Wonderful.

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley I love how everything is in keeping with the sewing theme, Great. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jan said...

Great card Holley xx Jan

Andree said...

A super card Holey and a fabulous image. Your stitching - real and faux - adds a wonderful touch xx

Laine said...

Another fabulous and fun creation Holley.
Laine
xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Holley x

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love the image. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Super card Holley, just so much fun, hugs xxx