Monday, November 30, 2015

Warm Hooliday Wishes

It's time for the Monday Outlawz Greeting Challenge. This adorable image comes from.  You know I just love these cute little owls.  The sentiment is from Unity Stamps.  The lovely die cut borders are from Memory Box. The challenge at Outlawz is ANYTHING GOES, so drop by this week and share your latest card with us, but of course remember that for the Monday challenge, you must include a greeting on the front of your card, it can be a stamp, a printed sentiment, a die cut sentiment,....

This adorable image is from Di's Digi Stamps and is called Warm Hooliday Wishes.  Are you ready for December because here it comes! 2 weeks to my birthday and only 25 days until Christmas.  Are you feeling the pressure? 

8 comments:

Margo said...

Super adorable! :D Love everything about your card and those owls are tooo cute!! :D (Now I have another stamp company too add to my wishlist..haha!)

Linda Simpson said...

I love these owls and gorgeous card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Oh how cute are those owl's, I love the borders they make it look as they are really nestling in a tree. Lovely Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

These are really cut owls.
kaye
xx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Holley. I love the adorable owl image and the fronds xx

cebelica said...

This owl is adorable. Very beautiful card! xx

Melody Strahan said...

This card is just beautiful! I'm sorry I missed it yesterday!

jackiep said...

awwww so cute