Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Here's a great image from Ike's Art called Autumn Nymph.  I combined her with some gorgeous papers from Paper Temptress and some beautiful wire leaves.  I thought this would be a lovely fall theme card.  We haven't really had the leaves fall here yet, I am expecting our first freeze of the year will take care of that.  Of course, that could be a week away or two months away. You never know in South Texas.

The gorgeous papers here all from Paper Temptress.  The base is a dark brown cardstock Pop Tones Hot Fudge.  The shimmery cardstock in the center is a beautiful Mica/Metallic cardstock called Copper.  The torn cardstock on the right hand side is Brawny Tuscan Sun.  The image has been printed on Neenah Solar White Classic Crest.  This cardstock runs through my printer with ease and is a great cardstock for coloring with copics.

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving today!

Cheers, Holley

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous colouring brilliant card.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Beautiful card. Janny

ike said...

WoW !! Super colouring on her and I really love your wire leaves... how cool are they ?!!!
Thank you very much for using one of my images and for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful Holley
Gr Karin

Melody Strahan said...

Way cool elements!

Sall said...

Wow she is STUNNING! Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I live in West Texas lol and thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at Ike''s World Challenges.