Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Holiday Projects

Here's a lovely image from Poppy Seed Graphics called The Fairy of Christmas.  I am using it here to create this lovely gift bag that I will donate to my church's bazaar this coming weekend.  I made so many projects, this lovely bag, tons of cards, those bottle caps that I shared, many jewelry projects, some calendar magnets and more. It's been a busy busy couple of months making crafts.

This bag I made for the Outlaws Monday Greetings Challenge.  The theme is Christmas, and of course on the Monday challenge, you must include a greeting, please join in the fun and share something great with us!

Cheers, Holley

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful decorated bag Holley
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Fabulous bag with gorgeous Christmas theme Hugs Jennifer xx

UTs Hobby Time said...

Simple and yet beautiful. Love the bag. Quite different from your usual style.

Linda Simpson said...

Love this fairy and a gorgeous gift bag.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning gift bag the image is so beautiful. Hugs Jackie

Laine said...

Fabulous gift bag Holley. Such a cute image!
Laine
xx

Katie said...

Beautiful gift bag and love how you have coloured the image.

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Gorgeous gift bag!! Love the image!!
Hugs Donna xx

Melody Strahan said...

That is really pretty Holley!

btw--I became an outlaw this week. I started with the twisted Thursday challenge. :)

Unknown said...

Lovely Gift Bag, Holley, doing one myself at the moment, hugs xxx