Saturday, November 7, 2015

Merry Creepmas

Here's a fun image that I got from The East Wind for a Facebook Contest. It's a combo contest between The East Wind and Simply Betty stamps.  (You'll get to see my Simply B card tomorrow). I love that they both made some Christmas images with a little attitude.  I called this image "Merry Creepmas"

Do you like the green and purple bling?  I made those using perler beads.  I don't know who originally came up with that idea as I have seen it multiple places, but I finally decided I would get my hands on some and melt them to make my own dots.  I found these cool dots that had multiple colors and made the ones above.

9 comments:

Brawny x said...

Ooooer Holley. Great design. Your cards are really something else...in a good way lol x

Linda Simpson said...

This is wonderful Holley, love the spooky elf.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Melody Strahan said...

Way cool!

Unknown said...

Great card Holley, a very different kind of Christmas Card. Hugs Jennifer xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Brilliant card Holley, yep, love the green and purple bling!!
Hugs Donna xx

Andree said...

A fabulously fun card Holley and a brilliant image. Those little dots are wonderful xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Holley, love the elf she does look like she has attitude for sure, love the purple and green bling to !!

Hugs Erin xx

Unknown said...

Brilliant, Holley, a great card for a teenager I think at Christmas, love it, hugs xxx

Laine said...

I missed this one. She is fabulous!
Laine
xx