Monday, March 9, 2020

Caffeinated Love

Here's an awesome image from Unity stamps!  Don't you love all their coffee/tea images?  I do, I think I own all of them.  This one is super cute.  I thought this card was just perfect for Monday too.  I hope you all had a great weekend.

OK, so on Saturday and Sunday I got a LOT of packages ready and took them all to the post office, here's what was mailed:

Amy, StampNK, Linda S Vigil, Jean M, Shannon H, Rhonda M, Frances F, Christi, Gaye, Cara, Karthika, MelodyScraps, Bevery Jordan, Phaline, Pat, Kim K, Lora (2), Anna B, DJ, Linda Dicks, Shabneez, Yvonne, Fikreta (2), Tworcze pasje Danki (1 of 2)

Thanks so much for being patient with me, I have about 15 more packages to get out, it will take several more days as I also need to get some card making done, lol, imagine that :)

22 comments:

Larisa said...

I love your card, it's beautiful and elegant.

New Creations said...

I love coffee and your card is so beautiful!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card, I love coffee and image coffee, tea ...

lora said...

another beautiful work!

Susan T. said...

Cute card! The coffee cup is great, and I love the colors you chose.

Gaye said...

This card is just what I need! My birthday present is coming in the mail.

Karthikha said...

Oh wow this is one awesome coffee love stamp!! Goes into my wishlist! Thanks for letting us know and sharing your beautiful inspiration 😊 Cant wait to receive my package now!😁

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. I love it. You are doing so well with your packages. Take care. Hugs Jackie

papersmiles said...

Amazing, Holley, that you have gotten so many packages out so soon. I LOVE the coffee cup card. Oh that reminds me....gotta go fill up my cup. Have a great day and hope you're getting over your cold. Hugs, Barbara

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is adorable xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Holley great card
Gr Karin

Audrey R said...

Love! Love! Love! This card!!!

Jean said...

I think this is my favorite card of yours! So prettY!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, I love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

monique said...

lovely card

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

I love, Love, LOVE this card! The paper is just gorgeous! The image is adorable too. Absolute perfection!

Linda Vigil said...

Love this card, perfect match paper, and I have that super cute stamp. Yay!! Will be watching for the Happy Mail!! :)

Karenladd said...

This is such a pretty card, and that Unity coffee cup is a great one. I have a lot of coffee themed stamps, and I do love my daily coffee mug (or 2 or 3!). I already got my prize package today and emailed you..but OH MY GOODNESS! I love everything that you sent and can't wait to get crafting with them. Thank you so much for your generous giveaways and card shares Holley. Have a happy week!

Mel C said...

Pretty card, great coffee image too!

DJ said...

Gorgeous card.

Shabneez said...

Love this stamp set Holley as I do all the Unity Stamps as you know! Thank you for posting my prize. Shabneez x

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!