Saturday, March 7, 2020

Love you to the Moon&Back

Sharing this fun Shaker card today.  It's a cityscape and I added the sentiment, "Love you to the moon & Back"   what a perfect card for those close to you.  I actually made this card from a Christmas card kit I got, but I didn't want to use them all for Christmas theme items.

WOO HOO!!  I spent a lot of time last night and the following packages were ready to go this morning:

Shelley, Gail T, Kathy, Jackie, Linda Simpson, Birgitta, Vinita (New Creations), Karin Van Ejik (2), Sandra (2), Rachel D, Paper Smiles, KellysKardsFl, Suzanne H, *Shell*, Karen, Candy and Dana M

If you are checking this posting early (i,e before say 8am Central USA Time), check again later in the day as I may end up adding more names to it before the post office closes (1pm USA Central Time).

24 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

What a great shaker card Holley
and thank you I let you know.
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous shaker card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

I love shakers, your very charming.Hugs Danka

Larisa said...

Tbis card looks so unusual.. I LIKE it.

lora said...

wow!! Nice card.

Susan T. said...

What a fun shaker card! Good luck with the packages and the post office!

Gaye said...

Very creative! I enjoy the shaker cards that you post.

Karthikha said...

Lovely shaker card😊

Jean said...

Fun card! Good luck at the PO!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Great shaker card, Holley! xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous shaker card, love the black and white with the pop of gold. WOW I see I am on the list of parcels to be sent out. Thank you so very much.
Hugs
Linda xxx

DJ said...

A beautiful card!

New Creations said...

Wow! This is so pretty and different card!
And thanks for letting us know, I can see my name!

Shelley said...

Ohmigoodness... how very perfect is this card today! My husband just gave me a charm for my birthday with this very sentiment!

SHartl said...

What an spectacular shaker card, and great idea to use it for a design other than Christmas. This works for all year celebrations!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty shaker card! Love the cityscape scene!

Dana M said...

Cool card and awesome shaker element!

Linda Vigil said...

Great card! I love it, very year round versatile!

Kellyskardsfl said...

Nice card. I need to make an effort to create more shaker cards. I like them they just take longer to create so I usually don't make them.

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your shaker card.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Holley xoxo

Mel C said...

So pretty and fun!

bissecat said...

Shaker card is Great.Thanks for letting us know, I can see my name!

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!