Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Thanks for being so patient this year

Thanks so much for all your support last month and for everyone being so patient while I was so sick.  Usually I would have so much of the packages and most of the digi stamps out already, but WOAH, that illness just stopped me in my tracks.  I got sent home from school yesterday because my pink eye has come back and looked just awful (and of course is contagious).  I am also getting the sore throat back again!

So the following packages went out today:

Shelia, Marjeta, Teresa G, Jeanie E, Gwyneth, Billie Dee, Monique, 2nd package for Tworcze, Em Louise, Dorothy G, Ike, Mel C and Melody Strahan.

I only know of 3 people whose packages I have left:  Audrey, Tracey M, and Susan

IF you didn't see your name amongst the packages mailed over the last several days, you can check back through the last couple days, drop me an email htondre@aol.com and I can double check and see if I mailed out your goodies.

NOW--thanks for being so patient, I will start doing the DIGI stamp prizes today.

23 comments:

ike said...

Oh Dear. You really can't shake this darn Bug then ? :-(
I need to come over and rub you down with some wet weeds - they seem to think that works here LoL xoxo

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I am so sorry that you have been so poorly. I hope you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Karthikha said...

Oops! Take enough rest and get well soon!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Beautiful card Holley! And thank you for the goodies heading my way! I hope you get over the pink eye soon! Hugs! ❤️

Susan T. said...

Beautiful card! Please take care of yourself and rest up. The packages will be there, and people will be patient. You are more important!

monique said...

o thats not so good hope you feel soon better lovely card yeah exceting curios when i receive it gr monique

Gaye said...

This card is gorgeous! I hope you get better soon. Since I am retired and am not around children as much, I don't
get as much gunky stuff. I understand your struggle.

papersmiles said...

What a beautiful card. I am big into color. What a miserable time you are having trying to kick all the sickness. Keeping you in my prayers. Hugs, Barbara

Larisa said...

This is so lovely card! Fabulous colors and great layout!

lora said...

Beautiful card!

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Oh no! Relapsing really stinks! I hope it doesn't last long, and you're feelling better quickly!

I'm really diggin' the pink and golden yellow btw! Just beautiful! And, thanks so much for sharing your life and story with us! It is inspiring, and motivating!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Please get some rest... and thanks again for your generosity xoxo

Mel C said...

Lovely card Holley, that yellow lace is so pretty! Thanks for everything, get some rest!

Shelley said...

Such a beautiful card. Hoping you feel better soon.

Linda Simpson said...

Thank you for a fabulous month.
Sending lots of hugs
Linda xxx

Anita said...

Praying that you get well soon! I missed Feb. It just disappeared. Butterfly hugs!

SHartl said...

Oh no Holley, I'm so sorry to hear you're still sick. We've all been sick here at my house, except for my husband. Your card is just beautiful and that sunny yellow lace is my favorite! Hugs.

Shabneez said...

So sorry to hear you're poorly Holley - I pray you are better soon. Love your bright and cheerful card today. Shabneez x

Sandra said...

That is a gorgeous card Holley!!
I hope you will feel better soon!!

Dana M said...

What a sweet and happy card! Lovely!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful flower card Holley
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

Very nice!

Denise Bryant said...

Hi Holley! Got my package several days ago! Have been a bit under the weather myself, so please forgive the late acknowledgement! Never saw my name on the sent list but I did get it! Thanks so much for all you do to share your special month of celebration with us! Love the items you sent! Thank you!