Thursday, March 5, 2020

You are the BEST

I am hoping to touch a few more people's day with some sunshine, not just from this card today, but also from all the packages that are getting mailed out!  WOO HOO. I hope when you get all your goodies you will tell me and let me know (and share) any creations that you make.  I totally LOVE to show everyone what my winners make with their prizes.
I have a couple of goodies to show you later this week, one is a project that a friend made with her prize from last year.  The other is a prize that I won from KarinArtCraft's blog just this week.  WOO HOO, it is fun to get goodies in the mail.

22 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous card Holley

Gr Karin

Larisa said...

I like the paper and a whole card as always. :)

Susan T. said...

What a pretty card. I love all of the elements compliment each other. Good luck with the mailing!

lora said...

Nice card!

Karthikha said...

An elegant card!! Love it 😊

Gaye said...

I am looking forward to creating. I always enjoy seeing your creations.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Sweet card, Holley xoxo

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Lovely card, Holley! xxx

New Creations said...

Perfect with the sentiment, so pretty!

Linda Vigil said...

Cute card, it radiates sunshine! Hope that you are feeling much better today! :)

monique said...

lovely card

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! Glad you're feeling better.
Always fun to get a prize in the mail, and we all look forward to that! It'll take you awhile to get through that big stack, so you'll have to pace yourself!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Such coaching and inspirational. Cute card.

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and love the sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mel C said...

Lovely card and great sentiment, that will make someone smile!

Kathy said...

Lovely card Holley, love the way that red ribbon really brings everything together

papersmiles said...

Holley, I think your cards add sunshine to each day. The sentiment and colors are a perfect match. Hugs, Barbara

Jean said...

A darling card!

DJ said...

Love this card!

monique said...

sweeet

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!