Monday, March 30, 2020

Easter Chick

Here's a cute Easter card that I created using a darling image from Whipper Snapper.  TOO fun. I adore their sweet images.  I forget which company made this sentiment stamp, I will come back and add the name in if I recall which stamp set it came with.

I have a been getting lots of fun cards created up with the break from school.  Right now we are "on call" and I am constantly checking my school messages online, but as long as I am at home with my phone and computer, there is not much I can do at the moment until we have tasking.

11 comments:

Larisa said...

Great idea for easter card.. :)

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

What a bright and cheery card! Perfect for Easter. Glad you are getting extra crafting time!

Gaye said...

Very cute!

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is so cute, Holley xoxo

Dana M said...

Adorable little chick and sweet card!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

It's adorable Holley! Hugs!

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute, I love the chick.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Linda Vigil said...

So cute Holley! Image and colors really cheered me this morning.

Karthikha said...

Haha this is super cute! :)

Fikreta said...

Lovely card.