Thursday, March 26, 2020

Easter Bunny Love

Here's another great image from The Cat's Pajamas that I used to create this fun Easter theme card.  I just love their images, esp this bunny character.  TOO cute.   There's an awesome contest going on over at the TCP Tuesday Challenge this month. Click here.
Been somewhat of a sad holiday season this year, as the church I am going to is closing at the end of March, thus we won't have any Easter service and with the pandemic that is happening, many of the latest church services has been cancelled.  I have been going there since the early 2000s, but many of the elders in that church were among those who built that church and are charter members who have been with it over 50 years.

15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sweet and lovely card Holley
there are many things closing we only goed the grosery but further we are just in the house.
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. I love it. That bunny is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

The card is soooo cute! I love Easter stamps and this image and sentiment are great together. Things are so unsettling now - I’m sorry about your church.

Gaye said...

Cute and comical bunny. I like the colors. I am sad for your church. Many churches are struggling these days.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute card, Holley xoxo

Dana M said...

Adorable, such a fabulous card! That bunny from the Cat's Pajamas cracks me up every time. I am sad to hear about your church especially during this time of celebration.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Such an adorable card!
I'm sorry to hear about your church.
Hugs! xxx

lora said...

Beautiful card...gorgeous image and colours.xxx

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Shabneez said...

Adorable creation Holley. Our mosque closed over a month ago which is difficult and especially as you say for the elders in the community but it has to be done for their safety. Hugs, Shabneez x

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful card and just love the bunny. Stay safe and well.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Karthikha said...

Aww that's a sweet bunny card :)

Linda Vigil said...

Very cute card. What a sad message. We have been in closed down/no gatherings for weeks, but I think that you mean closing permanently? I am so sorry. May you retain all of the community that the Lord intends. Hugs.

Rose Andrew said...

Hi Holly
This is so cute and beautiful! Lovely colors
Hugs
Rose

Gwyneth said...

A really cute and fun card Holley. Nice and cheerful colours.
GG