Thursday, March 12, 2020

Sent with Love

Here's another great Cat's Pajamas stamp that is perfect for the current Furry Friends contest on their blog. I just love this company's stamps.  I will also say that I am not a huge fan of clear stamps, but TCP and a handful of other companies (like Stamping Bella) have excellent quality clear stamps.  I just love them.  I highly recommend Cat's Pajamas clear stamps even if you steer away from clear images usually.

Check out the awesome challenge over on their Blog, TCP Tuesday challenge.  I am also using some great Turkish lace on this project.  This adorable bear I got as a freebie set on a wonderful sale on their blog. Isn't he TOO awesome?

The following digi prizes got sent out:
Cat in Sweater image: Yvonne3d, Jeanie Ellis, Linda Simpson, Shell B, bissecat
Kittacino & Cattacino images: Linda S Vigil, Linda Simpson Frances Freeman. KellyKardsFL, IKE 

Coco Palm Studio Shopping: Em Louise,  Fikreta, Sandra, Monique, Frances F
Coco Palm Studio Fall girl: Linda Simpson, Tworce pasje Danki, Shell B, Claudia M, Tracey Welham

Victoria Thorpe Lady Crimson- Sandra, Karin, Frances Freeman, Claudia M, Christi
Victoria Thorpe Queen of Hearts- Linda S vigil, Monique, Fikreta, Linda Simpson, Sandra

Sherri Baldy images:  Yvonne3d, Tworcze pasje Danki, Suzanne H, ShellB, Mel C, Rachel D, Frances F, Jeanie Ellis, DJ, bissecat, Marjeta

Limited Runs Gift Certificates:  Sandra, Mel C, Frances F

Ike's Art Winner:  Sandra

Sheepski Winner:  Rhonda Miller


Please let me know if you see your name and haven't received your image! htondre@aol.com


ALSO--did I send you this stamp?? I know it went out yesterday...please check for it, I have the DIE CUTTER THAT MATCHES IT!  I will send you the matching die cutter as well.



15 comments:

Larisa said...

Love is so important in daily life.. Good card!!

lora said...

Cute cute image, and so positive idea for cards.. :)

Marjeta said...

Adorable card you made.

New Creations said...

So cute image, love it Holley!

monique said...

sweeetie

Susan T. said...

Adorable card! I love the lace. Hope you are feeling better.

Gaye said...

Precious! We all need lots of love.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley your card is gorgeous. I hope you are feeling better. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Em Louise Fairley said...

Sweet card, Holley xoxo

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Look at you being all productive and stuff! lol Your little bear is super cute! And I have to say...that little doggie stamp is too stinkin cute!

Karthikha said...

Such a cute bear! And I love the lace too!😊

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and love the lace. Thank you so much for the digi images.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Linda Vigil said...

Cuteness!!! Love that bear! Thanks so much for the digital prizes, excited about trying digital stamps!!

Mel C said...

Sweet card, thanks so much for the digis!

Fikreta said...

its so cute card!
thank you for images!
I printed and will color soon and share it :D
that puppy is cute!