Saturday, November 18, 2023

Be Thankful

 There's always something to be Thankful for.  That's what this reflective card says.  I added some lovely Turkish lace to it as well.  I have been adding little comments this month about just a FEW of the things that I am thankful for...i mean I am leaving out the most obvious things that we are all thankful for, the roof over my head, the food on my table, the wonderful hubby, the fact that I have a job, that I live in a safe neighborhood, .....

Check out my lace store for some wonderful lace pieces in many colors, lace menageries (1 yard lace assortments), lace embellishments all perfect for your crafting projects!!  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley

gr karin

Gaye said...

The colors, the lace etc. are wonderful!

Huikee said...

I appreciate the genuine passion you convey in every piece you write.