Saturday, November 25, 2023

two trees

 Happy Saturday y'all.  (Yep, I'm a Texan).  I am going to start sharing lots of fun christmas theme cards that I made for friends and family this year.  I hope you will enjoy them too.  Hopefully they are not too repetitive.  I had a ball making all of them with handmade paper and little paper embellishments.


 Check out my lace store for some wonderful lace pieces in many colors, lace menageries (1 yard lace assortments), lace embellishments all perfect for your crafting projects!!  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

2 comments:

Taty said...

bellissimo biglietto di natale io sto creando i calendari dell'avvento li puoi vedere sul mio blog www.scrapperconpassione.blogspot.com
abbracci Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and wonderful fun card Holley

gr karin