Friday, November 10, 2023

Thankfulness thought of the day

So Many Reasons to be Thankful.  Here's a lovely card made with the extra pieces from a Simple Stories kit.  I used this die to go with some gorgeous Turkish lace.  More thoughts on Thankfulness today:  I am so thankful for all of you for visiting my blog/facebook/instagram and I hope that my little creations everyday give you a little smile or inspirtation
Check out my lace store for some wonderful lace pieces in many colors, lace menageries (1 yard lace assortments), lace embellishments all perfect for your crafting projects!!  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

3 comments:

Taty said...

this card with cutouts is beautiful and the lace is fantastic thanks for sharing so many scrapbooking ideas a hug Taty

Gaye said...

Very special and I enjoy visiting the blog and seeing all of the wonderful cards. I am thankful for you and for what you do.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card and lace Holley

gr karin