Friday, November 17, 2023

Woo Hoo

 Happy Friday everyone!  This a big one for us as we start on our Thanksgiving week break after today.  We are all looking forward to that.  Woo Hoo! I thought this card was funny, since I actually had a card kit that says WOO HOO!! (well, the kit itself didn't make a woo hoo card, I used the left over pieces after making the cards to create my own WOO HOO card)


Check out my lace store for some wonderful lace pieces in many colors, lace menageries (1 yard lace assortments), lace embellishments all perfect for your crafting projects!!  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Holley

gr karin

Taty said...

dearest, it's very beautiful, the card is an excellent solution for using leftover scraps. a hug Taty

Gaye said...

Enjoy your Thanksgiving! Lovely card!