Monday, November 6, 2023

Thankful

 Here's a wonderful tag combo with the word Thankful across it.  I just LOVE the colors of this kit from Simple Stories.  What are you all thankful for?  this month when I share a thankful card, I will be adding a message that says at least one thing that I am thankful for.  You will get to see a whole bunch of reasons.  Today's is something silly:  I am so thankful for Diet Dr Pepper.  Sounds crazy, but it's one pleasure that I just enjoy.  I like to have a diet dr pepper in the morning or the afternoon to enjoy.  I am also so thankful for Turkish Coffee.  WITH sugar.  I love their coffee.  

Check out my lace store for some wonderful lace pieces in many colors, lace menageries (1 yard lace assortments), lace embellishments all perfect for your crafting projects!! LacePlaceByHolley

2 comments:

Gaye said...

Very nice! I have been doing thanksgiving posts on Facebook.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this looks so lovely Holley

gr karin