Sunday, November 26, 2023

Guest Designer Jan

 Here's a STUNNING card from Guest Designer Jan today.  She created this card in a class she took during the convention, Scrapbook Expo in Irving Texas. I wish I could tell you who taught her class but I have forgotten.  so sorry. I am sure Jan would leave a comment and let you know if possible.  Here's what she made:


check out my lace store selling wonderful pre-cut lace for cards, junk journals, collages, mixed media and more! I also have gorgeous lace embellishments and 1 yard long pieces of lace  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

3 comments:

Taty said...

wow the card is magnificent the 3D flowers look real and I love the particular base congratulations Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a gorgeous card Jan has made Holley

gr karin

Gaye said...

Outstanding!