Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving

 Wishing all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving today!  Best Wishes. I hope you all have wonderful plans and get in a little bit of pumpkin pie :)  One thing I am thankful for this year is my amazing new job at the school that started last year in like February or so working part time with the 2 year olds.  What a delight.

Check out my lace store for some wonderful lace pieces in many colors, lace menageries (1 yard lace assortments), lace embellishments all perfect for your crafting projects!!  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

3 comments:

Taty said...

happy thanksgiving Holley very nice today's card perfect for your celebrations. thank you for the company you keep me every day with your creations. a warm hug Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

Happy Thanksgiving Holley and you have made a lovely card.

gr karin

Gaye said...

Sweet card! We had a lovely day.