Saturday, December 30, 2023

End of 2023 is near

 Hello!  i can't believe this is end of 2023.  What great things happened with you this year? I'd love to hear your comments about 2023.  This card comes from an assortment by 3 Quarter Designs.  I added some yummy Turkish lace to it.  As for my 2023--I moved from full time to a part time class with the 2 yr olds in the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Department, that's been wonderful.  I had an amazing summer in Turkiye.  

Check out my lace store for some wonderful lace pieces in many colors, lace menageries (1 yard lace assortments), lace embellishments all perfect for your crafting projects!! LacePlaceByHolley  !

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful lace and lovely card Holley....gr karin

Taty said...

hi Holley gorgeous card, the lace is lovely.
2023 ends with family and serenity, I too have had a change in the workplace. Unfortunately, due to a degenerative disease, I no longer carry out activities in the area as a control inspector but I work as an employee.
but life goes on and must be faced with a positive spirit and joy. Best wishes for a new year filled with good health. Taty

Gaye said...

The card with the lace embellishment is gorgeous! I have a granddaughter. She was born in April and is the sweetest. She is crawling and pulling up on everything. I have the privilege of taking care of her 3 days a week.

Marjeta said...

Beautiful card. Happy Holidays