Friday, December 22, 2023

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone! It's the weekend before Christmas. I hope you are all snug in your homes and not running around to stores getting prepared for the holiday.  I must confess I bought the majority of my christmas gifts while I was in TURKIYE this summer, so I didn't have much shopping to do this year.  It does make it a lot easier, but also makes luggage a lot tighter.

Here's a fun card from Simple store kit for Christmas time

Check out my lace store for some wonderful lace pieces in many colors, lace menageries (1 yard lace assortments), lace embellishments all perfect for your crafting projects!! LacePlaceByHolley

2 comments:

Taty said...

the card is beautiful, I too have already finished all the gifts for friends and relatives in October, so I can enjoy the month of Christmas 🎄 a hug TATY

Gaye said...

This cardinal card is great! We do have errands to run.