Friday, December 15, 2023

Gorgeous Lace

 Happy Friday everyone!  Can you believe this is the third Friday of December?  I would say I am still recovering from my bday, but at 53, you know that's not true.  A) I'm not much of a party girl anymore (lol a party means going to a late-night scrap-a-thon); B) if I was going to do it, I would wait until the weekend anyways; c) The weekend is here and yeah, I'm not going to, because Imm already tired.  HA!

Here's another Christmas card using some gorgeous Turkish lace.

 Check out my lace store for some wonderful lace pieces in many colors, lace menageries (1 yard lace assortments), lace embellishments all perfect for your crafting projects!! LacePlaceByHolley

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute card Holley.............gr karin

KarinsArtScrap said...

Oooooooooo I hope you have my christmas card I have sent it 2 weekes ago.................gr karin

Taty said...

beautiful greeting card and have a nice weekend. I'm going to the scrapbook meeting in Tuscany. see you next time Taty

Gaye said...

So sweet!