Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Holly Jolly

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas.  LOL!  That still makes me smile. I have to post this card right before the 14th which is my BDAY!  I love the beautiful poinsettia on this card.  As it says, Holly Jolly.....

Check out my lace store for some wonderful lace pieces in many colors, lace menageries (1 yard lace assortments), lace embellishments all perfect for your crafting projects!! LacePlaceByHolley  Oh, I hadn't said it here on my blog, but I just got a WHOLE BOX of lace, all in light brown colors (cappuccino they call it in turkiye).  This is finer thinner type lace, i have added three new batches of lace to the store!

3 comments:

Taty said...

beautiful Christmas card, congratulations and best wishes for tomorrow
a hug Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card Holley...........gr karin

Gaye said...

It is a great card! Happy Holly Jolly Birthday tomorrow!