Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Tree Trio

 Here's a cute little trio of Christmas trees with some pretty Turkish lace to go with them.  They are on a large mulberry card.  I just love these papers.  Gorgeous and they feel so luxurious.  Wonderful.  I hope you are enjoying all the Christmas cards this month.  Come January we will start showing cards with some wonderful BLOG CANDY reminders for Feb celebration.

Check out my lace store for some wonderful lace pieces in many colors, lace menageries (1 yard lace assortments), lace embellishments all perfect for your crafting projects!! LacePlaceByHolley  Oh, I hadn't said it here on my blog, but I just got a WHOLE BOX of lace, all in light brown colors (cappuccino they call it in turkiye).  This is finer thinner type lace, i have added three new batches of lace to the store!

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Holley........gr karin

Gaye said...

It's great! The lace is really special.

Taty said...

you created a very elegant card, the lace is beautiful, congratulations, a hug Taty