Thursday, December 14, 2023

HB to ME!!

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me!

It's time for the big 53!  lol I've been claiming 53 or 54 lol all year long so most people don't realize i'm only 52.  Now when I tell them I am really 53, they will be like, WHAT?!?  Heck, I just round up a couple years all the time.  I FEEL like I am a few years older.  HA!

Thanks so checking my blog and celebrating with me!!  I chose this cute card from Pink and Main and of course I HAD to have some Turkish Lace on it!

Check out my lace store for some wonderful lace pieces in many colors, lace menageries (1 yard lace assortments), lace embellishments all perfect for your crafting projects!! LacePlaceByHolley  Oh, I hadn't said it here on my blog, but I just got a WHOLE BOX of lace, all in light brown colors (cappucino they call it in turkiye).  This is finer thinner type lace, i have added three new batches of lace to the store!

5 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Wishing you a wonderful and very happy birthday, Holley! Enjoy your special day! I hope you have something fun planned!
Personally, I tend to go with the 'round down' theory rather than the 'round up' one!

Taty said...

Happy birthday, celebrate happily. the card is fabulous, a hug to Taty

Linda Vigil said...

Holley- thanks for all the joy you share all year- wishing you a wonderful birthday and a happy and healthy year ahead! LOVE them Bees!!! HUGS!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and beautiful card Holley and hope you had a great time........gr karin

Gaye said...

Sweet bee card!