Sunday, December 31, 2023

Happy New Year's Eve

 Here's a magnificent card from Karin of  Karin's Art Scrap. I know I have shared many of her stunning creations throughout this year.  I thought this card was just perfect for New Year's Eve.  Be sure and check out Karin's Blog, I am sure she is sharing stunning card every day!


 Check out my lace store for some wonderful lace pieces in many colors, lace menageries (1 yard lace assortments), lace embellishments all perfect for your crafting projects!! LacePlaceByHolley

4 comments:

Taty said...

Hi Holley, the card created by Karin is adorable and a good omen that the angels continue to protect you and your family. a warm hug Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

thank you Holley and a Happy New Year....gr karin

Gaye said...

Very beautiful!

Susan T said...

Gorgeous!