Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Tea-riffic

 I hope everyone had a magical christmas or other holiday season what ever you happen to celebrate. Now we are approaching 2024!  I am so thankful for all the wonderful things that happened in 2023.  I am super excited because my DH of course got me a dual birthday/Christmas present---i am sure you all know what it was---yep, a ticket to Turkiye!  woo hoo.  You are TEA-riffic dear.


 Check out my lace store for some wonderful lace pieces in many colors, lace menageries (1 yard lace assortments), lace embellishments all perfect for your crafting projects!! LacePlaceByHolley

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute Holley.....gr karin

Gaye said...

Adorable card! I tea-totally like it!

Denise Bryant said...

What a thoughtful hubby! I know you look forward to your trip so much!
Very cute card with that adorable cup of tea!