Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Handmade Christmas cards

 Happy HUMP day.  It's the first wed of the month.  I am sharing some simple handmade Christmas cards that I made.  I found two kits at the creative reuse store.  They came with some card made of handmade paper.  I took the two kits and then made about 20 different cards (I think the kits were supposed to make 10 cards).  I had all the embellishments from the kits, some gorgeous Turkish lace, some wonderful little penguins and off I went.  before I knew it, 20 cards were done.  Here's one of them.

 Check out my lace store for some wonderful lace pieces in many colors, lace menageries (1 yard lace assortments), lace embellishments all perfect for your crafting projects!!Lace Place by Holley

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Holley....gr karin

Gaye said...

Very cute!