Monday, May 6, 2024

But first, coffee!

 Happy Monday everyone!  It's time for a little coffee theme card today.  I am so happy that we are just three weeks from the trip. I am having fun with my little kids each day as we approach summertime.  The kids will get a break for a week and then they (and the same teacher) will continue through summer for at least a month).  Then when I come back in fall, hopefully they will all be there for their last month, August when two of them will turn 3.


https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com  Click on this link to check out my lace store and see the wonderful products that I carry. I see beautiful lace and embellishments from Turkiye.

5 comments:

Taty said...

good morning and have a good week, it's great to start with a good cup of coffee. the card is adorable and the walking mug is magnificent I bought a die cut to get the mug. a hug Taty

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A perfect card for Monday morning, and YES, first a coffee (or two LOL)!
Schools here will close for Summer, but there are special summer school similar to summer camps for who want.
Enjoy your kids, they grow fast :)
Hugs

Marjeta said...

Happy traveling Holley. Your card is super.

Susan T said...

Love the coffee card! Have a great last few weeks of school!

Fikreta said...

very nice card!