Friday, May 17, 2024

Let your dreams take flight!

 Happy Friday, it's the last Friday of the school year.  I am ready for the last weekend before the trip to pack up and get ready!  I am beyond excited and probably making my DH crazy about now.  I hope you all have a wonderful Friday today.  I am glad I am still working; it gives me something to do during the day to keep me away from home and out of my husband's hair, lol!  ha!


Would you like to add beautiful Turkish lace to your cards? your journals? your crazy quilts? your slow stitch or Mixed Media creations?  Drop by my store for some great combos or lace and trims. https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

3 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful card!! It is mirroring so well your feeling and it's very cheering! We all have to give wings to our dreams, thanks for remembering! So glad you are finally on the last times to go! And surely you have to keep yourself busy for being patient! Poor hubby LOL :)
Hugs, have an amazing day!

Taty said...

beautiful card makes you want to organize a trip. Today we finally see a ray of sunshine, a hug Taty

Gaye said...

Up, up and away! Cute card! I like the layering.