Sunday, May 19, 2024

Guest Designer, Kids in Turkiye

 Well, since I am leaving this week to goto Turkiye, I though my perfect special guest would be some of the projects that I got from the kiddos last year.  Every year I go I visit a school in Turkiye that my dear friend works at.  I see her kids (elementary school).  They are SO sweet.  Just hug, and I love Ms Holley.  What darlings.  I bought them some hearts that are black and you sketch on them to reveal the color backing.  SO many of them gave their artwork back to me as a gift.  I will be sharing them over this summer.  Here's a couple today:




5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Holley.........gr karin

Taty said...

The heart is beautiful but even more beautiful is the bond you can create with children. means that
leave a fond memory in their hearts. Holley you are a special person who shares friendship, creativity and affection. happy Sunday 😘

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet story Holley! Sweet of you giving the special hearts to them and sweet of them gave their artwork back to you!! Loving is sharing!
Hugs have a fabulous Sunday!

Gaye said...

Adorable and so very special!

Shabneez said...

That's so kind of you Holley. It must be so rewarding seeing their creations. Shabneez x