Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Hey Dude!

Just 6 more school days until vacation.  I know all the kids and faculty are getting restless now.  It's nice that this year they are letting us out before Memorial Day.  Next year we will be in school all the way until the end of May (BOO!)  Today is Tuesday which means it's my special day with only one male student.  He likes me to drawn train tracks on the table and we have good fun driving the train around and adding things onto our map.


Would you like to add beautiful Turkish lace to your cards? your journals? your crazy quilts? your slow stitch or Mixed Media creations?  Drop by my store for some great combos or lace and trims. https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

3 comments:

Taty said...

hi Holley, it's almost time to leave for Turkey, I'm happy for you.
Today's card is very nice. a dear hug Taty

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So nice that school is at the end easly this year. Here schools closed at June 8, but teachers work until the last day of June. Then, two months of vacations :D
Your trip to Turkey is under the corner, I can image your happiness! :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a great card Holley......gr karin