Friday, May 24, 2024

Coffee, Please!

 First day in Turkiye!  I am sure I am still suffering a lot of jet lag.  You all know I have huge trouble sleeping in a strange bed, so what's going to happen to me in Turkiye?  eventually I will just get so exhausted I will sleep. But, I am also SO excited that I go a day or two....how is that possible?  I don't sleep on the plane and the travel time, from time I leave my house until the time I get to my home in Turkiye is over 24 hours.....and still I am unable to fall asleep the first night even though I am SO SO tired, lol. I know....COFFEE.....give me lots of COFFEE




5 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Surely your excitement keep you "on", Holley!! But perhaps you could take a camomile LOL :)
Fabulous sentiment on your pretty card!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tina Z. said...

Perfect card. Enjoy you stay!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is lovely Holley...gr karin

Taty said...

beautiful card and the sentiment is very sweet. I imagine you are happy to be in Türkiye and it takes a few days to adjust. I left for 3 days for a scrapbooking event organized by a shop. have a nice weekend, a hug Taty

Linda Vigil said...

LOL I hope those kids at STARBUCKS know! :)