Saturday, May 11, 2024

Guest Designer Gaye

Here's a wonderful card from Guest Designer Gaye!  I love how she matched the flowers with the beautiful paper (or printed cardstock).  So lovely.  The bling is just perfect.

I'd love to see what everyone makes with their prizes this year.  Send me a photo!  htondre@aol.com or drop me a message on Facebook!

 Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A so lovely card from Gaye! Love so much those flowers!

Taty said...

a super floral card is beautiful Gaye created a very special card.
Happy Sunday.
I will participate in the scrapbook meeting organized by ASI and we will make a minialbum.
I sent you an email with photos of the projects created with the winnings, a hug Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card she has made Holley...gr karin

Gaye said...

Thank you so much!